1. Editorial Board
- SSRJ has editorial boards or other governing bodies whose members are recognized experts in the field. The full names and affiliations of the members is given on the journal’s Web site.
- It is given contact information for the editorial office on the SSRJ’s Web site.
2. Authors and Authors Responsibilities
- The fee charged during the application of the article is 300 TL, regardless of the condition of acceptance / rejection. Fee collection will start from 01.01.2021.
TR50 0006 2000 4070 0006 6350 11 Yakup Özkan Garanti Bank Florya Branch
- Authors are obliged to participate in peer review process.
- All authors have significantly contributed to the research.
- All authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- List of references, financial support.
- Forbidden to publish same research in more than one journal.
- In writing citation and bibliography, the APA 6 editorial guidelines should be considered.
-The author (s) must have evidence that they have the necessary permissions for the use rights of the data used research / measurement tools / analyzes.
3. Peer-review Process
- All of SSRJ’s content is subjected to peer-review.
- Peer-review is defined as obtaining advice on individual manuscripts from reviewers’ expert in the field.
- Judgments are objective.
- Reviewers should have no conflict of interest.
- Reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited.
- Reviewed articles should be treated confidentially.
4. Publication Ethics
- Publishers and editors shall take reasonable steps to identify and prevent the publication of papers where research misconduct has occurred.
- In no case shall SSRJ or its editors encourage such misconduct, or knowingly allow such misconduct to take place.
- In the event that a journal’s publisher or editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct the publisher or editor shall deal with allegations appropriately.
- The journal applies guidelines for retracting or correcting articles when needed.
- Publishers and editors always are willing to publish corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies when needed.
- Manuscripts that are found to have been plagiarized from a manuscript by other authors, whether published or unpublished, will incur plagiarism sanctions.
5. Copyright and Access
- Copyright and licensing information belongs to SSRJ.
- SSRJ and individual articles are not available to readers pay-per-view fees.
- SSRJ’s plan for electronic backup and preservation of access to SSRJ content in the event SSRJ is no longer published: TUBITAK electronic backup and preservation.
Further Principles of Transparency and Best Practice
7. Ownership and Management
- Information about the ownership and/or management of SSRJ is clearly indicated on the journal’s Web site.
- Publishers shall not use organizational names that would mislead potential authors and editors about the nature of the journal’s owner.
8. Web Site
- SSRJ’s Web site, including the text that it contains, is ensure high ethical and professional standards.
9. Publishing Schedule
- For serial publications, the periodicity at which SSRJ publishes is clearly indicated on the journal’s Web site.
10. Name of Journal
- The Journal name is unique and not is one that is easily confused with another journal or that might mislead potential authors and readers about the Journal’s origin or association with other journals.